ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application as holy paladin. [Accepted]

Anonymous
    Razzelzz

application as holy paladin. [Accepted] Empty application as holy paladin. [Accepted]

Post by Razzelzz 30/8/2011, 20:48

Personal Information
    Name:
    Adam Lindström

In-game Information
    Name:
    Razzelz

Race:
    Human

Class:
    Paladin

Spec:
    Holy

Arena Experience:
    2v2:
    As holy paladin 2437 in s9 cataclysm. rank 19 Blackout last season (2's matter lol)
    3v3:
    2612 rated as 3:rd higest rated FMPala in the world this season. was 2598 last season as Ebolecleave pre dk buffs.
    5v5:
    sadly only 2150

Rated BG Experience:
    1854 this season and only time i every played rbg's really. Was very active before i xferd with the best team on my server and we met teams with braindeadly, raiku etc.
    Season 9:
    Season 10:

/Played:
    Holy paladin

How long have you been playing?
    Since TBC

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself:
    well, im a positiv, active, vocal pvper. who has always been and will be a healer for my mains. I work in a deli shop and on my spare time i go to the gym and chill with freinds and gf

Goals for the season:
    Gladiator for sure, anything less would make me quit probably. (depening on what happends ofc)

How did you find this guild?
    Saw a few good geard players so i check you up since im very new to this server. and then i also checked wow guild finder.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

application as holy paladin. [Accepted] Empty Re: application as holy paladin. [Accepted]

Post by Cléavage 30/8/2011, 22:46

yes from me

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 12:28