ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted]

Anonymous
    Glowie

Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted] Empty Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted]

Post by Glowie 18/9/2011, 20:42

Cheers guys!

Let me introduce myself! My name is Patrick, 22 years old from Norway.
    I've played WoW since 2 months after release, and have been doing pvp (world pvp to start off with) since lvl 60 times!
    (Gankers paradise BRM)
    I've been 5 times gladiator (3 as priest (RMP) and 2 as warr), and sold my main account some while ago!
    Im allways aiming high w\e Im doing, like same shit if its IRL or ingame!

Im applying to this guild, due to that I want to go RBG's with you guys, allready talked abit to Zinddy, and figured I want to take a slot in this guild to improve the ratings in RBG's, aswell as the social part!

Im engaged, that means that I prolly wont have time for every raid, but mostly (atleast all I sign up for, and maybe 100% each week, but no promises)

I just wanted to make a "little-long" application so you got to know me abit, so I just dont run along into the guild!

If your wondering about why im only T1 geared atm, its due to i've currently got back to play active again (only been doing CP weekly cap with friends in 2s) and I can prove that im glad worthy, so dont even try!!

Here's my armory, feel free to take a look!

-
    xela
    xela
    Newcomer

Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted] Empty Re: Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted]

Post by xela 18/9/2011, 20:47

armoury link doesn't work on this forum can you post your name please
    Amraxx
    Amraxx
    Newcomer

Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted] Empty Re: Gladiator Priest (Discipline) [Accepted]

Post by Amraxx 18/9/2011, 20:49

Can I just ask, the Priest you are applying with, does it have Glad?
    Anonymous
    Glowie

Post by Glowie 18/9/2011, 20:52

Glowié :-)
    Anonymous
    Glowie

Post by Glowie 18/9/2011, 20:53

And, yes! Currently gladiator.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Post by Cléavage 20/9/2011, 19:46

bahhh why arnt you a Holy pala. Ill get back to this.
    Pawless
    Pawless

Post by Pawless 21/9/2011, 17:38

inv for backup
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Post by Cléavage 21/9/2011, 20:43

yup inv as backup, that may change on how the trial goes though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 12:07