ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sunright's Application [Accepted Social]

Anonymous
    Sunrigh

Sunright's Application [Accepted Social] Empty Sunright's Application [Accepted Social]

Post by Sunrigh 8/8/2011, 23:12

Personal Information
    Name: Jesse

In-game Information
    Name: Sunright
    Race: Human
    Class: Warrior
    Arena Experience: ± 1950 rating on main
    Rated BG Experience: Just a few runs with RL friends, so no real experience.
    /Played: 23 days 22 hours
    How long have you been playing? Started near the end of tbc
    Armory link:

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: I´m Jesse, next year I´ll be doing an IT education for 4 years. I love to play WoW and PvP is for me the most interesting part of it. I´ve reacently tranfered form Stormscale - Horde because all the kids on that server were not able to PvP decently *sadface*. A few of my RL mates play on Kor'all and told me that here was a epic PvP guild named "Crime Syndicate"
    Goals for the season: 2200 arena & having some fun in RBGs (not a real goal since I'm not aware of what my capabilities will be.)
    How did you find this guild? Through RL friends who told me there was an epic PvP guild on there server.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Sunright's Application [Accepted Social] Empty Re: Sunright's Application [Accepted Social]

Post by Cléavage 9/8/2011, 00:25

Declined for Member trial

You can maybe join as social. Would like to know who these friends you speak of are?

I leave it up to other officers to decide on social rank.
    Anonymous
    Sunright

Sunright's Application [Accepted Social] Empty Re: Sunright's Application [Accepted Social]

Post by Sunright 9/8/2011, 00:30

There not in the guild they prefer PvE above PvP
    Pawless
    Pawless

Post by Pawless 9/8/2011, 04:49

Can join as social

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 13:07