ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social]

Anonymous
    ÚnaSpore

Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social] Empty Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social]

Post by ÚnaSpore 9/9/2011, 00:46

Personal Information
    Name: Ismael

In-game Information
    Name: Úna (Realm: Sporeggar)

Race: Dwarf (will be human on transfer)

Class: Warrior

Spec: Arms

Arena Experience:
    2v2: 1880 (currently 1564)
    3v3: 1930 (currently 1805)
    5v5: n/a

Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: n/a
    Season 10: 1650 on this toon, 1700 bracket on priest

/Played: 32 days, 4 hours, 44 minutes, 37 seconds

How long have you been playing?
    I've been playing since Karazhan patch in TBC, and along the way have gathered a few toons:

Warrior 85
    Mage 85
    Priest 85
    Paladin 85
    Hunter, Dk, Shaman, Rogue 80
    Druid 72

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm from Barcelona Spain, but live in the UK, currently studying Music Technology in university.

Goals for the season: Reach 2.2k in either arena or RBG

How did you find this guild?
    Browsing the Outland forum and whispered Fullflush to see if I was suitable for election or not.

P.S.: After a lovely conversation with Fullflush I'd like to specify that I would love to join as a social, I realize that you have an incredibly high standard when it comes to the core RBG and I wouldn't want to pretend to be up to scratch.

However I do feel that being in a dead server I have never had the chance of playing in a solid arena team nevermind being in a serious PvP guild, and would love the opportunity of joining you guys to contribute in whatever way possible. As you can see my ratings are rather mediocre, and most frustrated of all is my experience with my kitty cleave team. It started out great and in a day reached 1930. Next day we played was a week and a half later, with the healer using a wireless fail connection (mad lag spikes -.- ) and the odd freeze up from the feral.

All in all, I need out of Sporeggar badly! And I would be ever so thankful if you were to take me in.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social] Empty Re: Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social]

Post by Cléavage 9/9/2011, 02:15

no problems with accepting as social
    Anonymous
    ÚnaSpore

Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social] Empty Re: Úna - Social app ( Arms / Prot Warrior ) [Accepted Social]

Post by ÚnaSpore 9/9/2011, 02:20

Awesome! I'll go ahead and transfer tonight

Thanks again, looking forward to being immersed in a real pvp server.

See you soon! o/

P.S.: Úna is taken in Outland, haven't quite decided yet what to rename her but Úna will be my reference
    Pawless
    Pawless

Post by Pawless 9/9/2011, 13:33

Im actually originally from Sporeggar, hah. Dead server indeed.. Welcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16/5/2024, 00:50