ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined]

Anonymous
    domi

[X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined] Empty [X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined]

Post by domi 15/9/2011, 00:20

Personal Information
    Name:Mats bäckman

In-game Information
    Name:Currently Dominatorx @ kor'gall

Race:Undead

Class:Mage

Spec:Frost

Arena Experience:
    2v2: 1750
    3v3: 2220 as mage, 2300+ as dk, and 2200 as rhsammy.
    5v5: 1500

Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: 1900-2k (as a dk and shammy)
    Season 10: 2080~

/Played:

How long have you been playing?As a total around 5-6 years.

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself:
    Im a quite dedicated person to what i commit too. I have a few hobbies, mainly soccer and gaming. Im a very calm person I atleast think so myself Been doing arena for about 1-1½ years in total now, before that I was in a very fun raid environment, but due to it breaking down i had to find new things, so i got in touch with some friends, who in the start helped me and made me understand the game from "the other side" and i must say that the pvp way is the right way. Im mostly a non-rager, except for bigger fuckups, but im mosltly a nice fellow ^^

Goals for the season:
    2400~ in arena and 2300-2400 in rbg

How did you find this guild?
    Moving from Kor'gall due to low amounts of players willing to play atm, so was searching around wow-forums on outland (which i've been on before) and found this guild .

Thx for reading, I'll keep an eye on this thread, incase u want to ask me further questions, u can just post them

Btw, if sometimes the words came out wrong it's due to me being tired as heck ;p
    Anonymous
    Domi

[X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined] Empty Re: [X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined]

Post by Domi 15/9/2011, 12:04

If it's not possible for me to join as a rbg member, I would still like to join as social. Thx.
    Anonymous
    domi

[X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined] Empty Re: [X-realm]Frost mage application [Declined]

Post by domi 15/9/2011, 17:28

Edit* moved my mage to Outland now, available ingame if there are any questions, named Kerberox
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Post by Cléavage 16/9/2011, 21:33

bit under the requirements, im going to say no unfortunately, we have had a new mage join recently who is well on the way to a solid spot.
    Anonymous
    domi

Post by domi 16/9/2011, 21:36

Alrighty, thx anyway and GL with the rbgs!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/5/2024, 15:12