ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined]

Anonymous
    Aimbot

Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined] Empty Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined]

Post by Aimbot 28/8/2011, 02:24

Personal Information
    Name: Abdulaziz

In-game Information
    Name: Currently "Aimbot" in Darksorrow

Race: Human

Class: Hunter

Spec: Marksmanship

Arena Experience:
    2v2: 2137
    3v3: 2659
    5v5: 155

Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: 1459
    Season 10: 192

/Played:
    Around 496 Days

How long have you been playing?
    Mid Vanilla, lots of rerolling involved including US servers.

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: Friendly guy who was a no-life when it came to WoW in terms of PvP and PvE, now since I'm burned out in PvE, would like to focus more in PvP, my main is a Rogue in "Lorekeepers". Would really like to join a dedicated PvP guild to help it progress and meet new friends

Goals for the season:
    Achieve decent ratings whether it would be in arena or RBG, have fun in the game PvP aspect and meet new people.
    How did you find this guild?
    Was browsing through regular server forums in WoW and I came across your thread in Outland and here I am.
    Anonymous
    Aimbot

Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined] Empty Re: Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined]

Post by Aimbot 28/8/2011, 02:25

About the 5v5, made a typo there, my bad, it's 1500. Sorry about that.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined] Empty Re: Hunter ( X-Realm) Application [Declined]

Post by Cléavage 29/8/2011, 18:10

not enough S10 RBG xp, wouldnt get a spot without mmr being much higher
    Anonymous
    Aimbot

Post by Aimbot 29/8/2011, 20:05

Would like to mention that, I got 1.9k+ plus on my main, a rogue,(Trance on darksorrow) currently without having a dedicated RBG team, so I believe I could much better than this, it is just having a dedicated time and team is the issue. In the end, it is up to you and your evaluation. Thanks again for your comment.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Post by Cléavage 29/8/2011, 23:55

regardless, i'm afraid a 192 mmr player cant join with 2.2-2.3k mmr people without making the team mmr -2.1k

If you can pug 1900+ then we could consider you. But we currently have 2 trial hunters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 22:54