ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Frost Mage App

Anonymous
    Loranna

Frost Mage App Empty Frost Mage App

Post by Loranna 12/9/2011, 17:55

Why hello there,

first the usual bit!
    Personal Information
    Name: Hugo

In-game Information

Name: Loranna

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Spec: Frost (with arcane offspec)
    Arena Experience:Note this is new char so this is my overall experience!
    2v2: 2200
    3v3: 2100 (played some games at 2400mmr here and there, not enough to get the actual rating due to partners migrating)
    5v5: 2000

Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: 1900
    Season 10: 1900 on other toons, 1800 on this mage (first week of doing rbg's on the mage).

I would like to add some extra info here. Seeing as it's really hard to get into groups on Outland without actual rating I started to lead my own groups. In the last 3 days we played 10-1!

/Played: 8 days, 5 hours, 32 minutes and a few seconds more than when I typed this

How long have you been playing?
    I've been playing since Vanilla on different chars and servers, with on occasional break here and there.

Alts and stuff:

85 dk: 2100 xp
    85 shaman 2.2k in 2's, 2k in 5's
    85 hunter, 1800 super casual xp
    85 paladin, rarely played

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm currently living in Eindhoven but studyng urban planning in Utrecht and going back to my own room in Utrecht during the weekdays (yes I have a capable pc on every place). But this all the standard info.

Have you seen the gladiator movie? Why I think about 6 times by now. Though i'm still not sure if it is better than Braveheart.

So why should we pick you? Your ratings are a tad lower on our requirements. Yes I know sadly...

I've been playing on Shattered Halls the last few years which is also known is Shattered Balls. It is impossible to find good partners there. RBG really got me stoked and I started setting up a rbg group on this server seeing as there was a lack of groups going. It quickly became the best RBG group on Shattered Halls my record was at 26-4 at one point (I can't provide at screenshot since my pc got stolen :P). But due to the realm having like 0 decent people we quickly got stuck around 2k mmr, beat a 2.2k here and there was our best exception.

So I decided to give it one more shot this season which resulted in the same story as season 9. At this point I was just to fed up playing with people which I felt are below my level of play I could reach with a good team! You can ask Zephiyr to backup all these claims since he was on Shattered Halls before as well.

So here I am which a freshly leveled mage looking to improve my fortunes. I can promise you I can carry my weight in any RBG and i'm not afraid to play against higher rated teams or talk on vent when needed (and I also know when to shut up). If you feel my experience is a bit low even considering the shit situation i've been playin i'd be more than happy to take a social/backup spot and join on the alts runs etc. so you can see if I can live up to my claims/am a half decent player.

TL:DR: bit low exerience on paper due to previously crappy realm but I can live up to higher ratings as well! wouldn't mind social spot
    zephiyr
    zephiyr
    Newcomer

Frost Mage App Empty Re: Frost Mage App

Post by zephiyr 12/9/2011, 18:17

Having only played mage a short while, Loranna already seems promising. Outstanding cc and communication. Listens well, good candidate for a Alt/Social spot.

Good mages are rare. Definately dedicated, Fully geared in 1 day [played] at 85, with a 1800 rbg rating. thats some good effort, and that effort would continue should he be considered for a spot.

Pawless
    Pawless

Post by Pawless 12/9/2011, 18:22

Ofc he can join as social. Cleavage will decide for the rest.
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Post by Cléavage 13/9/2011, 20:10

Loranna wrote:Why hello there,
    Shattered Balls.

+ 1

Going to say yes for social, but currently lacking some experience on mage. You can ask to have this rank reviewed should you meet the requirements.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/5/2024, 19:48