ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dk application [Accepted]

Anonymous
    keczi

Dk application [Accepted] Empty Dk application [Accepted]

Post by keczi 18/8/2011, 23:25

Personal Information
    Name: Juha-Matti

In-game Information
    Name: Imahorse (Going to change name when I transfer)
    Race: Human (Undead atm)
    Class: DK
    Arena Experience: 2333 on my warlock back in s8, started playing this dk recently and got to 2,2k in a day or two.
    Rated BG Experience: 2,2+ on both s9 and s10 on warlock.
    /Played: 22d on DK, 174d on warlock
    How long have you been playing? Since vanilla
    Armory link: For some reason couldn't get links to work so: DK: Imahorse-Mazrigos EU. Warlock: Keczi-Mazrigos EU.

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 18 years old (really soonish) student from Finland. Just started the last year of upper secondary school. I dont rage over rbg/arena losses (most of times). Im a nice person and im social. Also, atm I'm not migrating my warlock becouse of the lack of interest of playing that class. Migrating my DK in a week or two becouse of a trip to Spain.
    Goals for the season: 2,4+ arena and doing rbgs with active ppl. On my current server we were the best rbg team but suddenly everyone just stopped playing after reaching 2,2 (shiny gearz...).
    How did you find this guild? AJ and also a friend of mine told me about this.

Cléavage
    Cléavage

Dk application [Accepted] Empty Re: Dk application [Accepted]

Post by Cléavage 20/8/2011, 02:33

cant promise a spot in every RBG but since ive gone tank there might be a need for another melee. Experience looks ok, vanilla player is a plus. Quite a nice application i think its worth a trial.
    Anonymous
    keczi

Post by keczi 20/8/2011, 03:13

That's good to hear. I'll get back to you when I migrate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/5/2024, 21:10