ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Boomkin high exp

Anonymous
    roidjuic

Boomkin high exp Empty Boomkin high exp

Post by roidjuic 22/9/2011, 16:00

Hello, my name is Robin and i live in Sweden and Been playing Since 1 month after the release and always been high exp on my chars and now i just fell in love with Boomkin druid, been playing Resto druid and Feral before and now im fully dedicated to go all out in RBG as Moonkin.

A summary of my PvP Experiance, Been playing since S1 and been glad 3times Merciless, Brutal, Furious. Any now to my current exp.. 2584 rating this season on my pala 3v3 and 2400 5v5 and rbg 2300 on 2500mmr with the ppl i play with so high warlod at the end of tomorrow!

I have no clue about how good the guild is or such, but its always worth a try and hopefully a good choice. Im a Calm person when i play, no matter how the situation is i've always been calm. I have not been playing boomkin that much before but i can play everyclass very good and i find my self already as a good boomkin.
    I forgott to say that i always been Leading ppl in RBG and if u need me for that i can be up for that to, Also takes order straight away.

Hope u find this app good enough to make a good choice!
    xela
    xela
    Newcomer

Boomkin high exp Empty Re: Boomkin high exp

Post by xela 22/9/2011, 16:02

his ingame name is Roidjuice btw
    xela
    xela
    Newcomer

Post by xela 22/9/2011, 16:05

his 2 high exp characters are called strims and jsor
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Post by Cléavage 22/9/2011, 20:59

I understand you've been glad on other characters, played the game a long time, and would probably be a good asset in the long run.

Here are my issues.
    We get many people like yourself, with a credible history. High xp on another character, or in the past etc. My issue is with your current rating. You have little to no pvp xp on this character. I see 1500 arena historys, 192 RBG rating (1 win) and only Full T1 vicious.

So i hope you can understand where im coming from when i say its hard to beleive your " now im fully dedicated to go all out in RBG as Moonkin." because there simply isnt any evidence of this.

However, we are in need of a boomkin. And preferably, i would like one with past xp like yourself.

Currently i will not be offering you a membership spot, the gear, mmr and experience on this specific character, is simply too low to join 2.2k mmr RBG's, boomkin is a targeted class as it is.

I will however offer you a social position in the guild. As you gear up, interact with us, and find a way yourself to gain some experience, we will re-look at your place in the guild, and decide then if your someone we would like to trial for membership.

Hope you find this reply fair and reasonable.

Cleavagex

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/5/2024, 11:23