ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined]

Anonymous
    Xoota

Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined] Empty Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined]

Post by Xoota 4/9/2011, 16:26

Personal Information
    Name: Eric

In-game Information
    Name: Xoota
    Armory:
    Race: Dwarf

Class: Paladin

Spec: Holy

Arena Experience:
    2v2: 2003
    3v3: 2211
    5v5: 1000

Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: ~1000
    Season 10: 1869...

/Played: Total: 194d This lvl: 40d

How long have you been playing? Since three months before the release of TBC.

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: Student, last year in high school here in sweden, on my spare time I play wow, gym and working on the weekends in a grocery store.

Goals for the season: Higher RBG rating with a stable team for this/ next season.

How did you find this guild? Found it when I was checking the Outland forum, after that I basically looked you guys up on the armory and /w'd someone high ranked in the guild (Fullflush) and asked if you where in a need of a holy paladin, so he said yes and sent me here to make an apply.
    Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined] Wowscrnshot090411150714
    Sheeps and baby murlocs, how cute isn't that?!
    Pawless
    Pawless

Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined] Empty Re: Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined]

Post by Pawless 4/9/2011, 19:42

Cleavagex, our recruitment officer well get back to this soon as he returns from his trip (Monday)
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined] Empty Re: Holy Paladin (low rated) [Declined]

Post by Cléavage 6/9/2011, 01:35

+1 for sheep

afraid this is a bit below the requirements, and we do currently have 1 core holy pala and 1 promising trial holy pala. At most i'd offer a social position.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 05:26