ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Warrior Purpi [Declined]

Anonymous
    Purpi

Protection Warrior Purpi [Declined] Empty Protection Warrior Purpi [Declined]

Post by Purpi 20/8/2011, 14:59

Hello !

Personal Information
    Name: Petteri, between friends just Pete

In-game Information
    Name: Purpi
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Warrior
    Arena Experience: ~1800
    Rated BG Experience: Season 9 Marshal, currently I'm at 2017 rating.
    /Played: 103 days, 13 hours and so on..
    How long have you been playing? Been playing the warrior class since spring 2005, around 5-6 years in total.
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Purpi/advanced
    Isn't she beautiful?

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: I drive a lorry for living and I'm proud of being a "lorryist". Passionate to music (from folk to black metal), play/played several instruments.
    Goals for the season: Is there a roof to set rating-wise? My goal is to become a respected player in my team and live happily ever after!
    How did you find this guild? Seen You on trade channel and AJ. I'm aware of that I don't meet the requirements precisely, but for my defence I want to say that with over 200 games played I can say I'm not a newcomer any more.

And those 225 games that I've played so far, I played 95% of them in Protection spec (including both, base defending and flag carrying). If I was wanted as Arms for several maps, I was able to handle that spot too.

Thanks for reading my application, looking forward to hear from you! I will gladly answer to any possible questions.

Purpi
    Pawless
    Pawless

Protection Warrior Purpi [Declined] Empty [Declined]

Post by Pawless 21/8/2011, 13:56

Sorry but bit too far from the required ratings. If you feel that you can reach the ratings, please do so and come back to us!

Thanks for applying!

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 16:05