ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted]

Anonymous
    zergfal

Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted] Empty Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted]

Post by zergfal 17/8/2011, 00:35

Personal Information
    Name:Steinar

In-game Information
    Name: Zergfal
    Race: Human
    Class: Warlock
    Arena Experience: 2405. i used to focus mainly on pve. because of new work shifts it's really hard for me to keep to the pve guild raid times. so i switched my focus to pvp, and quickly went from having 1750 experience in 3s to 2.4k and stil aiming higher. and i think i have the dedication to do it:)

Rated BG Experience: just like my arena story i did not do any rbg until this season. Im siting at a 2050 from doing mostly just pug runs.

/Played:200 days

How long have you been playing? since vanilla around AQ 40/20 days. but lost the acount around tbc.

Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Zergfal/simple

Random Information

Tell us something about yourself:not much to tell. im a a 20 year old male from Norway. work as a carpeter and plumer got 2 brother's who also play wow but not at the same level as myself.

Goals for the season: my goals for this season is to hit 2.6k in arena and a rbg raiting of 2.4k.
    How did you find this guild?
    Pawless
    Pawless

Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted] Empty Re: Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted]

Post by Pawless 17/8/2011, 00:42

I'm afraid we're full on warlocks at the moment.

Nice personal application though, we would want you to join the guild very much. We can offer you an backup spot for RBGs.

-Paw
    Anonymous
    zergfal

Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted] Empty Re: Norwegian viking warlock:) [Accepted]

Post by zergfal 17/8/2011, 00:47

i don't mind that:)
    Pawless
    Pawless

Post by Pawless 17/8/2011, 00:48

Ok, whisper me in game for invite.
    Lida
    Lida

Post by Lida 17/8/2011, 00:53

yes indeed, very good application. Wouldnt do us any harm to get some backup warlocks either!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/3/2024, 03:47