ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social]

Anonymous
    Suigener

Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social] Empty Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social]

Post by Suigener 8/9/2011, 15:35

Personal Information
    Name: Casper

In-game Information
    Name: Suigeneris

Race: Female Human

Class: Death Knight
    Armory link:

[u]Spec:
    MS: Frost OS: Blood

Arena Experience:
    2v2: 2100 approx
    3v3: This season: 2223 lifetime 2553 approx
    5v5: 2100 approx, was in BC tho, gave it up afterwards

Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: 1800
    Season 10: 2.2k mmr, 1981 rating atm.

/Played: Days played?! I think i have wasted atleast well over a year 24/7 on this shit... But i love it onfortunatly!

How long have you been playing?
    Ghosh, i don't really like the honesty in this post.. Been playing since 2005..!

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself:
    Well my name is Casper and i live in Copenhagen, Denmark. I work at an advertising bureau, which is why you will sometimes find me being online during the day even though i am at work.. (slack slack slack)
    When im not playing wow or work I hang out with my girlfriend watching movies playing music and now and then i find myself really drunk at random bars or clubs in copenhagen downtown. Just an overall standard nerd i suppose...!As a wow player i have been playing pvp (and abit of pve) since the beginning of WoW. I started out when you could one shot everything as a rogue in pve gear in alterac valley, then came bc and arena and been playing arena since season 1 was lucky to get GLADIATOR in s3-4.
    What you will get from me: Is a huge damage output a good understanding of the pvp aspect of the game (aswel as pve if it would matter) im capable of following directions aswel making my own decisions!

Movies: 300 was prober, Gladiator was RAW!

Goals for the season:
    Gladiator is a goal for me every season, but this season my interest in RBG has grown alot and my top prio this season is Hero of the Alliance. I've really taken an interest in the diversity of the gameplay of RBG, and i like how crucial communication and strats has become compared to when u made premades back in the days!

How did you find this guild?
    I read about you guys on the Outland forum and it seemed like you had a nice envoironment and the fact that you have a core grp that has been playing together for a long time is appealing to me. I spoke to fullflush ingame and he told me that you ran a bit caster heavy and melee were full atm, but i would be able to get a backup spot which is fine by me!

Thx in advance for taking the time to consider me and read this through
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social] Empty Re: Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social]

Post by Cléavage 8/9/2011, 20:22

Would you be interested in going Blood Mainspec and regemming for resil as backup FC?

I liked this application, and vanilla player with tbc high rating right through to current time is a +

If you want to stay Frost MS i will have to say no i'm afraid as we have too many melee as it is. I would however offer you a social spot regardless.

Cheers, Clea
    Anonymous
    Suigener

Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social] Empty Considering

Post by Suigener 9/9/2011, 13:16

Hey mate!

Thx for replying so fast! Anyhow i have thought about the regemming and reforging for blood.. Im gonna have to be honest and say no because it would ruin my arena play, i would be happy to do if i was main fc, but as backup there are chances that I won't be able to play RBG, and then i won't be able to play 3s. So I will have to, respectfully, say no to that.

However I would like to join as social, if you would still be interested in having me in the guild
    Pawless
    Pawless

Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social] Empty Re: Frost DK / Blood os. Appli [Social]

Post by Pawless 9/9/2011, 13:31

Suigener wrote:Hey mate!

Thx for replying so fast! Anyhow i have thought about the regemming and reforging for blood.. Im gonna have to be honest and say no because it would ruin my arena play, i would be happy to do if i was main fc, but as backup there are chances that I won't be able to play RBG, and then i won't be able to play 3s. So I will have to, respectfully, say no to that.

However I would like to join as social, if you would still be interested in having me in the guild

We've had a couple of FCs joining the guild and then not re-gemming or anything for the job so trust me, we appreciate your honesty for this matter.

Whisper for an officer for a social spot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 18:08