ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted]

Anonymous
    Zilakka

Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted] Empty Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted]

Post by Zilakka 5/9/2011, 18:11

Personal Information
    Name: Jarno

In-game Information
    Name: Zilakka (on EU-Bloodscalp atm)
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Druid
    Spec: Moonkin as main. Resto as off.
    Arena Experience:
    2v2: 2200
    3v3: 2200
    5v5: - (havent played 5s since tbc really)
    Rated BG Experience:
    Season 9: 2600
    Season 10: 0
    /Played: 160 days.
    How long have you been playing? Ive started a month before TBC came out.

Random Information
    Tell us something about yourself: Ive lead the best rbg team of the horde on my current realm in s9. Managed to get 2600 rating before our core team fell apart (due quitings etc.) Im very social and relaxed guy, I get along with all kind of people. And I enjoy boomkin very much, saying that, Ive played on as boomkin since I started the game.
    Goals for the season: Enjoy rbg and play it on high level.
    How did you find this guild? Outland official forums.

Note: Im not on outland nor at alliance side yet (will xfer). Anyone has an idea if my Hero of the Horde will change to Hero of the Alliance, or does it get totally removed? I havent really found how it is..
    Pawless
    Pawless

Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted] Empty Re: Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted]

Post by Pawless 5/9/2011, 18:30

I use my GM superpowers and say yes here instead of our recruitment officer since I kno we're in a big need of a moonkin, and I know you definetly should be vocal with the leading experience you have. Lemme know when you transfer.

Im not on outland nor at alliance side yet (will xfer). Anyone has an idea if my Hero of the Horde will change to Hero of the Alliance, or does it get totally removed? I havent really found how it is..
    Try asking/searching WoW forums or ArenaJunkies for that, im not 100% sure but I got all my achievements changed when I transferred from Horde to Alliance (Didnt have hero of the horde back then yet though)
    Cléavage
    Cléavage

Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted] Empty Re: Zilakka, Hero of the Horde - Boomkin [Accepted]

Post by Cléavage 5/9/2011, 20:13

looks good, will make an effort to get this seasons rating higher if you've got good past experience. Welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 17:15